Police Search for “Whiskey Bandit” in Middle Tennessee

Police in Middle Tennessee are searching for a whiskey bandit who apparently has a hankering for Crown Royal.

Metro Nashville Police tell WKRN-TV that they’ve been called out to three thefts this week at liquor stores where the only thing stolen was the Canadian whiskey.

Police say the latest burglary happened early Thursday at TLC Liquor and Wines. Officers called to the scene found the front door broken in and two cases of Crown Royal gone.

Two other liquor stores made similar reports this week – that their front door was broken and only Crown Royal whiskey was taken. Business owners, homeowners and property owners, in general, should not hesitate in replacing or fixing their doors to protect themselves from being vulnerable to future robberies and break-ins. Reaching out to someone like a locksmith in Markham could help change and repair locks and even install a modern digital lock system for additional security.

Police say the investigation is continuing.

For more community updates, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines, and on Twitter at @Sidelines_News

To contact news editor Meagan White, email newseditor@mtsusidelines.com