MTSU Hires Branam as New Director of Development

MTSU has hired Patricia “Pat” Branam as its new director of development in order to strengthen its successful fundraising efforts.

Branam, who assumed her new role on Jan. 5, served previously as Associate Vice Chancellor and Interim Vice Chancellor at the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga and as a Constituent Development Officer and Assistant Dean at the University of Cincinnati.

“Pat brings a wealth of expertise to the position and is an accomplished fundraiser and administrator,” said Joe Bales, Vice President for University Advancement at MTSU. “She will greatly enhance our knowledge and experience base, and I am confident she will be an outstanding mentor, educator and professional resource for our staff and volunteers.”

As director, Branam will play a key role in support of MTSU’s ongoing Centennial Campaign and new fundraising initiatives. She will also manage the efforts of the university’s other development directors in the MTSU Development and Foundation Office.

“It is an honor to join the outstanding fundraising team of campus leaders, deans, college development officers, and campaign volunteers who have been leading MTSU in achieving important goals of the Centennial Campaign,” Branam said. “They have achieved ground-breaking success, and together we can build an even stronger base of philanthropic support for the innovative initiatives MTSU is fostering campus wide.”

Jimmy W. Hart contributed to this report.

For more campus news and updates, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines, and on Twitter at @Sidelines_News

To contact news editor Meagan White, email newseditor@mtsusidelines.com