Britain’s Moose Blood Rock Warped Tour in Nashville | Photo Gallery

Eddy Brewerton of Moose Blood performs during the Nashville, Tennessee stop of the Vans Warped Tour on July, 1, 2015. (MTSU Sidelines / Savanna Hazlewood)

U.K.-based emo band Moose Blood continued showcasing their talent—and their accents—on their first American tour during the Nashville, Tennessee date of the Vans Warped Tour at The Fairgrounds Nashville.

The four-piece band is relatively new to the music scene, having released their first demo in 2012 and first studio album, I’ll Keep You in Mind, From Time to Time, just last year through No Sleep Records.

“I guess this is kind of our first year of hitting [the road] really big; we went full-time around October,” said bassist Kyle Todd in an interview shortly before their set. “This is the longest we have been away from home, as well, so it’s the hardest to cope with. I guess it kind of balances out because of how fun it is and the pride you feel when you stand on stage and people sing the words back. It’s just incredible.”

Despite Moose Blood being one of the newest bands on the bill, they drew a large crowd to their performance on the Journeys Left Foot stage, even after delays due to weather. Their eight-song set was filled with catchy melodies and relatable lyrics that many audience members sang along to.

The members of the crowd weren’t the only fans of Moose Blood, it seemed. Fellow Warped Tour band Transit’s vocalist, Joe Boynton, described them as “one of the best – if not the best – bands on this tour,” during an interview that day.

Frontman Eddy Brewerton also entertained fans with a solo acoustic set later on that evening as part of the Acoustic Basement portion of the festival.

Check out our photos from the performance below:

Follow Savanna Hazlewood on Twitter at @SavHaz.

For more updates, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines and on Twitter/Instagram at @Sidelines_Life.

To contact Lifestyles editor John Connor Coulston, email lifestyles@mtsusidelines.com.

Previous The Wonder Years Return to Nashville, Play New Music at Vans Warped Tour | Photo Gallery
Next Halsey at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville | Photo Gallery