Campus Style Watch | Fashionably Fall

Jessie Williams // Contributing writer

Photos by Jessie Williams

Even though fall came a little later than usual this year, it seemed that students were prepared for the weather change. From trench coats and sweatshirts, to knit scarves and boots, students showed off some of their simple-yet-chic picks for the dropping temperatures.

For more campus style watch, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines and on Twitter at @Sidelines_Life

To contact Lifestyles Editor Rhiannon Gilbert, email lifestyles@mtusidelines.com

Previous High School Football Games of the Week: Round 1 Playoffs
Next Blue Raider Volleyball Falls at Home to Charlotte

1 Comment

1. Barbara Sherman
    December 4, 2015
    Reply

When it comes to dressing right for campus, I always have trouble deciding on what kind of style I am going to sport on campus during the seasons; especially the cold ones. I use to be the kind of person to either dress all the way up or dress all the way down. However, coming to MTSU made me change my outfit choices. There are plenty ways to be cute, yet relaxed while at school. One of my few secrets would be pairing some basic leggings, with a long sleeve top, a neutral color peacoat, and a nice scarf to make the outfit pop. This is an outfit that I repeat a lot on campus, because it’s stylish, yet comfortable. I switch up the colors, boots, and scarves to make it look like I am not wearing the same outfit. Whenever it’s raining outside, I take a little different approach. I’ll pair some of my favorite high-waisted jeans with a cute but warm sweater, with my red Hunter rain boots to be prepared for those nasty floods that happen around campus. In conclusion, dressing on campus does not have to be a difficult nor uncomfortable. It’s all about knowing what to pair what with what and how to add your own flare to it.