Murfreesboro artists to display works at latest art crawl

Boro Art Crawl
The graphic for the Boro Art Crawl (FILE)

By Evan Dunne // Contributing Writer

Murfreesboro will host its third Boro Art Crawl on Friday from 6-9 p.m.

The Boro Art Crawl is a free, bimonthly event held on the second Friday of each month with the intent of exposing Murfreesboro residents to local artistic talent within the community. Content is all original work and can include paintings, sculptures, photography and so on.

The event will feature exhibitions at 24 notable locations and local businesses including Mayday Brewery, Downtown Shoppes on West Main and City Hall. MTSU will host three of the crawl’s exhibitions on its campus. Some of the galleries, such as ones at Liquid Smoke, Wall Street and Let’s Make Wine, will be reserved for those above the age of 21.

All artists displaying their work will be present, and attendees will have the chance to speak with them and purchase pieces.

The crawl will begin at Earth Experience Museum, located at 816 Old Salem Rd., and wind down at The Block, located at 123 S.E. Broad St. A full event map is available at boroartcrawl.com.

Visit our coverage of the the first Boro Art Crawl here.

Follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines and on Twitter/Instagram at @Sidelines_Life.

To contact Lifestyles editor Tanner Dedmon, email lifestyles@mtsusidelines.com.

Previous 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' butchers a classic and a genre | Film Review
Next MTSU closing Wednesday due to snow