Last week of voter registration on campus

Photo by Samantha Hearn / Sidelines Archive

This week is the last chance for students to register to vote in the 2016 presidential election on campus.

Tennessee’s state registration cut-off date is Oct. 11, but due to conflict with MTSU’s Fall Break, campus registration will end on Friday. Students can register on campus between 9 a.m and 3:30 p.m. at multiple campus locations or stop by one of three registration tables.

Registration tables will be located in front of the Student Union between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. all week, at Peck Hall on Tuesday between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. and in front of the Honors Lawn, according to an email sent from the American Democracy Project. Students can transfer their registration from another state at these locations.

Off-campus registration will be available through Oct. 11 at the Rutherford County Election Commission office.

For more news, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines and on Twitter at@Sidelines_News.

To contact News Editor Amanda Freuler, email newseditor@mtsusidelines.com.