Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival unveils daily schedule

Photo courtesy of Bonnaroo 

With just over a month to go, Bonnaroo is nearly upon us. To keep us on our feet and ready for the festival, Bonnaroo has released the hourly schedule, pinpointing exactly when and where you can find your favorite artists.

Thursday starts the long weekend with an impressive schedule for EDM fans at The Other Tent, featuring back-to-back performances by GoldFish, Innanet James, Haywyre, Herobust, G Jones and Ookay, from 7:45 p.m. until 3 a.m., with only a 15-minute break between each performance.

If that’s not your style, This Tent and That Tent will be going strong from 4:15 p.m. through 2:30 a.m. with non-stop performances from Luke Combs, Welles, The Orwells, Mondo Cozmo, The Lemon Twigs, Eden, Turkuaz, Kevin Abstract, Kaiydo and many more.

Friday is the ultimate day for rock and indie music. The Which Stage starts up at 2 p.m. with Klangstof and continues with The Strumbellas, Cold War Kids, Tove Lo, Glass Animals and Major Lazer with a 75-minute set at 12:45 a.m.

The What Stage alternates set times with The Which Stage by starting at 2:45 p.m. with Léon, Francis and the Lights, Kaleo, The xx and rock gods U2 headlining with a 90-minute set at 11 p.m. If you’re in need of a break from the indie rock and pop, The Other Stage will keep you busy with performances from Ganja White Night, D.R.A.M., Illenium, NGHTMRE, Claude VonStroke and Big Gigantic keeping people dancing until 3 a.m.

With a healthy mix of indie rock, hip hop and EDM, Saturday should be a busy day for everyone. The What Stage hosts a short but impressive lineup of The Front Bottoms, Jon Bellion, Future Islands, Chance the Rapper and Red Hot Chili Peppers keeping it funky for 100 minutes starting at 11 p.m.

At The Which Stage you can find The Head and the Heart, Cage the Elephant and Flume. This Tent has a diverse lineup with Belly, Michael Kiwanuka and Warpaint, while That Tent hosts Deap Vally, Joseph, Bad Suns and Tory Lanez.

The Other Tent features a strong lineup with Rezz, Matoma, Louis the Child, Snails and Marshmello with an hour set at 2 a.m.

Sunday mirrors Saturday in its diverseness, but runs at a more relaxed pace. At The What Stage, you can see White Reaper, Royal Blood, Milky Chance, Lorde, and The Weeknd, with the final performance of the festival starting at 10:15 p.m,, while The Which Stage hosts Cam, Margo Price, Umphrey’s McGee, Crystal Castles and Travis Scott, and The Other Stage keeps their EDM-vibe going strong with Vanic, Skepta, Borgore and Yellow Claw.

You can find the full schedule here

To contact Lifestyles Editor Wesley McIntyre email lifestyles@mtsusidelines.com.

For more updates, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines and on Twitter/Instagram at @Sidelines_Life.