Franklin Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival unveils daily breakdown

Photo courtesy of Southern Living

In four short months, people near and far will flood the historic town of Franklin, Tennessee, as a part of the third annual Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival at the Park at Harlinsdale. As the countdown dwindles closer and closer to Sept. 23 and 24, Pilgrimage has unveiled the daily breakdown of the festival. 

Saturday, Sept. 23

Pilgrimage partner and producer Justin Timberlake is this year’s crowd-stopping headliner. Set to perform Saturday, he joins a full lineup of artists from various music genres including The Avett Brothers, Gary Clark Jr., Walk The Moon, Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue, Better Than Ezra, Shovels & Rope, Jerry Douglas Band, Nikki Lane, Colony House, Karen Elson, Ruby Amanfu with Steelism, Big Sam’s Funky Nation, Colter Wall, The Texas Gentleman, Sinclair, The Shadowboxers, Blackfoot Gypsies, Jillian Jacqueline and Bishop Gunn.

Sunday, Sept. 24

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Eddie Vedder will perform Sunday along with Ryan Adams, Mavis Staples, Fitz and The Tantrums, The Revivalists, Marty Stuart and His Fabulous Superlatives, Valerie June, Langhorne Slim, Joseph, The Sweet Tea Project, Pokey Lafarge, Amanda Shires, Larkin Poe, Muddy Magnolias, The Band of Heathens, Banditos, Kingfish, Devon Gilfillian, Towne and The Settles Connection.

Single day tickets will be sold Friday for $135 beginning at 10 a.m.

To contact Lifestyles Editor Wesley McIntyre, email lifestyles@mtsusidelines.com.