Crime: Murfreesboro Police respond to strong arm robbery at McDonald’s on Old Fort Parkway

Photo courtesy of Flickr

Murfreesboro Police responded to a strong arm robbery at the McDonald’s restaurant on Old Fort Parkway on Friday at approximately 2:20 p.m.

Upon arrival, an officer made contact with the victim. The victim, who works at the McDonald’s, stated that she was eating in her vehicle on her break when she noticed a man pulling on her passenger door. The man then came to the driver side door and said, “Give me all your money, b—-.” The victim then quickly put her car in reverse and drove away. The victim told police that she did not know the suspect. Police then located a suspect that matched the victim’s description. Police brought the victim to the scene to identify the suspect. The victim positively identified the suspect, Tayon Hickerson. Hickerson was then arrested and transported to the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office.

Previous Crime: Murfreesboro Police respond to shooting at Boys & Girls Club of Rutherford County
Next Crime: Murfreesboro Police respond to reports of forced prostitution, aggravated assault at Sudden Service gas station