Fatal motorcycle crash kills Murfreesboro resident near Stones River National Battlefield

Photo by Bailey Wilson / MTSU Sidelines Archive

William Jonathon Lee, 39, of Murfreesboro was killed in a fatal motorcycle accident Sunday at approximately 9:55 p.m. near Stones River National Battlefield on North Thompson Lane. It’s stories like this that make you think again about how important safety is while you are on the road. Whether you drive a car, lorry or a motorcycle, yours and the safety of everyone around you should be something worth considering. If you need a bit more encouragement to take this seriously, checking out this page might help. This would be such a difficult time for anyone to go through something like this.

According to the Murfreesboro Police Department, Lee, driving a 2016 Harley Davidson Street Glide Motorcycle, was heading north when he left the travel lane. He hit a concrete curb, causing him to be ejected from his vehicle. His injuries were fatal.

Those injured in accidents similar to this might want to think about enlisting the help of a lawyer in the aftermath. Alburquerque personal injury lawyers may be people you could turn to for assistance.

The Fatal Accident Crash Team will complete the investigation of the accident, according to the MPD.

To contact News Editor Caleb Revill, email newseditor@mtsusidelines.com.

Previous ‘Keep fighting’: Why young Americans continue to stand up for causes, protests
Next All Time Low plays refreshing acoustic set at The Cowan