Two-Tone Art Gallery Seeks Donations

Murfreesboro’s Two-Tone Art Gallery is seeking crowd-funded donations for supplies and improvements.

The gallery launched an Indiegogo campaign at the beginning of December with a goal of $3,000. The funds raised will go towards display cases, easels, lighting and other amenities for the gallery’s space at 113 West Lytle Street. Even if the campaign does not reach its goal, Two-Tone will still receive whatever funds are raised due to Indiegogo’s “Flexible Funding” option.

Donors will receive “perks” for their contributions ranging from social media shoutouts to prints and commissioned pieces by local artists.

Two-Tone opened in April 2013 with a goal of showcasing local artists’ works.

“I want to provide people in and around the Murfreesboro area a place to be able to show and possibly sell their work,” owner Todd Wilson told Sidelines last fall. “I’m trying to bridge the gap between people who want to see art and people who are producing art, trying to bring them together.”

Two-Tone’s Indiegogo campaign will be running until Jan. 30. To donate, click here.

Follow John Connor Coulston on Twitter at @JCCoulston.

For more updates, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines and on Twitter/Instagram at @Sidelines_Life.

To contact Lifestyles editor John Connor Coulston, email lifestyles@mtsusidelines.com