Bonnaroo releases 2016 daily lineups

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival has released the daily lineups for this year’s festival.

While a timed schedule has not been released yet, you’ll be able to see who plays each day of the Manchester, Tennessee festival, which will be held June 9-12.

Dead & Company (Members of The Grateful Dead with John Mayer) will play two sets to close out the festival on Sunday, and fellow headliners LCD Soundsystem and Pearl Jam will top the bill on Friday and Saturday nights, respectively.

Other notable Friday night acts include J. Cole, Halsey, Tame Impala, Tyler the Creator, CHVRCHES, and Leon Bridges; with Ellie Goulding, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Chris Stapleton, HAIM and Sam Hunt following on Saturday. The always entertaining Superjam, a giant jam session features performances from a variety of acts and special guests, will also take place on Saturday.

Death Cab for Cutie, Ween, Jason Isbell, Father John Misty and Third Eye Blind will all play Sunday ahead of The Dead.

Thursday’s lineup seems a bit light compared to previous years, which saw heavy-hitters like Pusha T, Tove Lo and Courtney Barnett get things started. The 2016 festival will kick off with buzz acts like BØRNS, Goldlink, Cashmere Cat, Twin Peaks and Nashville favorites Bully.

It’s worth noting this year’s Comedy Tent acts have yet to be announced, and musical lineup additions are always possible.

Tickets are on sale now for the four-day festival, which is celebrating its 15th anniversary. 2016 brings several changes for the event, including indoor bathrooms and a car camping fee.

Check out the daily lineups for the 2016 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival below:

MTSUSIDELINES_Music_Bonnaroo2016DailyLineups_Bonnaroo

To see our full archive of Bonnaroo coverage, click here.

Follow John Connor Coulston on Twitter at @JCCoulston.

For more events and updates, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines and on Twitter/Instagram at @Sidelines_Life.

To contact Lifestyles Editor Tanner Dedmon email lifestyles@mtsusidelines.com.