Lollapalooza announces 2016 lineup, headliners Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, LCD Soundsystem

Lollapalooza has announced its lineup for the 25th edition of the festival, with Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers and LCD Soundsystem serving as headliners.

For those unacquainted with Lollapalooza, it is a four-day festival that takes place at Grant Park in Chicago every summer. Over 270,000 people attend yearly, and it will be held  July 28-31.

The 170-artist strong lineup has something to offer fans of all genres. For hip-hop fans, artists such as J. Cole, Future, Vince Staples and Danny Brown will peform, among many others. Electronic artists Major Lazer (featuring Diplo), Disclosure, Grimes, Flume, Adventure Club and a plethora of other DJs will make appearances. For those with a taste for indie, favorites Lana Del Rey, Local Natives, Foals, The Arcs, City and Colour and Kurt Vile will perform. MTSU alumni duo Cherub graces the lineup, as well.

Check out the full lineup below. You can find the daily lineups here, and buy weekend or day passes here.

Lollapalooza 2016 lineup
For more stories and updates, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines and on Twitter/Instagram at @Sidelines_Life.

To contact Lifestyles editor Tanner Dedmon email lifestyles@mtsusidelines.com.