Bonnaroo reveals Club Stage, Thursday Who Stage artists

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival revealed the lineup for the festival’s Club Stage, as well as five artists set to perform at the Who Stage on Thursday, June 9.

Thursday’s lineup includes Lael Neale and Mail the Horse, and Friday’s will feature Flux Capacitor, Amanda Shires, Arkells, Holly White Hounds, Luke Bell, Whitney, Andrew Combs, Mothers, POWERS, Public Access T.V., Henry Wagons and firekid.

Amasa Hines, Aubrie Sellers and Cardiknox will perform on Saturday along with Dylan LeBlanc, Austin Plane, Grace Mitchell, Grandma Sparow, Promised Land Sound and Isaac Gracie. Joe Hertler & The Rainbow Seekers, Dawn, Finish Ticket Lawrence, The Record Company, Sir the Baptist and Margaret Glaspy are also set to perform Saturday.

Rounding out the lineup on Sunday are Maren Morris, Sun Cub, Sunflower Beam, Finish Ticket, Dawn, Korey Dane, Polly A., SWIM DEEP and Austin Plaine.

The Club Stages feature up-and-coming new artists performing in an intimate setting and introducing themselves to a broader audience. Past performers have included Gary Clark Jr., Walk the Moon and Chris Stapleton.

In addition to the Club Stage performers, festival organizers announced that FKJ, Wet, Hinds, Joseph, and Doe Paoro will perform at the Who Stage on the first day. The stage, which typically showcases up-and-coming bands, is partnering with Communion Music, an artist-­led organization that combines elements of live promotion, publishing and recording to create a hub for artists, for Thursday’s lineup.

The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival takes place June 9-12 in Manchester, Tennessee.

For our full archive of Bonnaroo coverage, click here.

For more events and updates, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines and on Twitter/Instagram at @Sidelines_Life.
To contact Lifestyles editor Tanner Dedmon email lifestyles@mtsusidelines.com.