Asking Alexandria is back with ‘Into The Fire’

Story by Daniel Scroggins / Contributing Writer

Four years ago, many fans of Asking Alexandria thought they would never again hear the velvety voice of Danny Worsnop after he abruptly left the band. Those fans were proved wrong on Friday as Worsnop reunited with his former band in the release of a new song: “Into The Fire.”

Before the August 2013 release of Asking Alexandria’s most popular album “From Death to Destiny,” many fans had given up on the thought of their favorite band ever releasing new music again because frontman Worsnop tore his vocal cords. But after Worsnop’s vocal cords were surgically repaired, the band recorded “From Death to Destiny.” And that’s when Asking Alexandria made their mark on fans. The album’s single “The Death of Me” was the band’s first single to make it to public radio. 

Riding the wave to fame, the band then toured and made a stop in Nashville, which included a production of light effects and face-melting riffs. With a new album in site and talk of studio time, Worship ventured to a new project with a band called We Came As Romans, leaving Asking Alexandria. 

Now Worsnop is back and better than ever, and Asking Alexandria’s latest single, “Into the Fire” proves that. Fans can likely expect a new album soon.

“Into the Fire” is a typical Asking Alexandria song, but you wouldn’t want anything else if you’re a fan of the band. 

The voice of Worsnop pairs perfectly with the musicality of the band, and it’s a welcoming sound to your ears. 

For more information on Asking Alexandria, click here.