Khalid set to preform at Murphy Center for MTSU students and staff

Featured photo via GoDaddy

Story by Noah McLane

If you want more news like this, sign up for the Sidelines weekly newsletter here! Find it in your inbox every Thursday afternoon.

Middle Tennessee State University just announced musician Khalid will be performing the university’s Spring signature event on April 24, 2024 at Murphy Center.

The event is only open to MTSU students, staff, faculty and alumni.

Students can get their tickets starting Monday, April 8th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the ticket office located at gate 1-A of Floyd Stadium. 

Only one ticket can be booked per student during this period to ensure all students have a chance to claim tickets before guest tickets open. 

Students wanting to secure a ticket need to bring their Student ID to the ticket office and to Murphy Center on the night of the show to gain entry.

For more information, visit the show’s website.

Noah McLane is a contributing writer for MTSU Sidelines.

To contact News Editor Alyssa Williams and Assistant News Editor Zoe Naylor, email newseditor@mtsusidelines.com.

For more news, visit www.mtsusidelines.com, and follow us on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines and on X and Instagram at @mtsusidelines. Also, sign up for our weekly newsletter here.