MTSU’s Chair of Insurance to Host Invitational Golf Tournament

MTSU’s 2015 Tommy T. Martin Chair of Insurance Invitational Scramble Golf Tournament will be held Tuesday, April 21 at Rockvale’s Champions Run Golf Course.

The tournament raises money for scholarship to benefit students enrolled in the Jennings A. Jones College of Business’s insurance major. The scholarship recipients are selected based on academic achievements, leadership skills and performance in the insurance business.

Hole sponsorships, held by those willing to sponsor one of the holes on the golf course during the tournament, are available for $150 and higher-level sponsorships are available as well. Registration is $150 per player.

Last year, the Chair of Insurance awarded $60,000 in scholarship money to almost 50 students.

For more campus events and updates, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines, and on Twitter at @Sidelines_News.

To contact news editors Meagan White, email newseditor@mtsusidelines.com