Diego Xayasene crowned “Mr. MTSU” on Thursday

MTSU’s Chi Omega sorority held its annual Mr. MTSU competition in Tucker Theatre on Thursday night as a part of their philanthropy project for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

The competition’s nine contestants went head-to-head in swimwear, talent and question-and-answer rounds to find the man who best represented Greek Life on MTSU’s campus.

All the competitors showcased their unique talents by putting on acts that included singing, dancing, eating wings, doing pull ups and even getting right down to their undergarments.

After much discussion among the judges, the crown of Mr. MTSU went to Pi Kappa Phi member Diego Xayasene. The Exercise major performed a pull-up routine.

“I feel like everybody should compete who is in philanthropy,” said Xayasene after being crowned. “I’m gonna continue to be a leader and represent this campus well.”

For more Greek Life coverage, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines and on Twitter at @Sidelines_News

To contact news editors Max Smith and Meagan White, email newseditor@mtsusidelines.com