Daniel Stiles Runs for VP of Marketing

If elected vice president of marketing, sophomore marketing major Daniel Stiles plans to rely on word-of-mouth promotions along with social media.

Stiles hopes that his experience with web and graphic design, along with being a manager at Phazer Kraze Laser Tag in Murfreesboro, will give him the necessary credentials to be elected for the position.

“If elected, I would like to see a much more personable approach to the position,” he said in an email to Sidelines.

Stiles has one year of experience with MTSU SGA as well as student council experience in high school. He worked with the current VP of marketing on the public relations committee and is involved in various organizations and honor societies on campus.

Stiles’ goals include ensuring students know they have a representative assembly on campus and making them aware of who their representatives are and how to contact them.

For more SGA election updates, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines, and on Twitter at @MTSUSidelines

To contact News Editor Max Smith, email newseditor@mtsusidelines.com

To contact Editor-in-Chief Meagan White, email editor@mtsusidelines.com