Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Madison Tracy Looks to Become MTSU’s SGA VP of Marketing

As a sophomore in public relations and minor in marketing, Madison Tracy believes she’s the best person for the job as SGA vice president of marketing.

Currently a senator at large, Tracy represents the student body as a whole and also serves on the external affairs committee. That has given her experience looking over campus issues to determine which ones SGA can affect through legislation.

As VP of marketing, she hopes to help more students learn about SGA and get involved. Tracy told Sidelines she believes the best way for students to be successful is to get involved because it makes the MTSU community smaller and less intimidating.

“After all the things I’ve been blessed to be a part of,” Tracy said. “This is my way of giving back.”

For more SGA election updates, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines, and on Twitter at @MTSUSidelines

To contact News Editor Max Smith, email newseditor@mtsusidelines.com

To contact Editor-in-Chief Meagan White, email editor@mtsusidelines.com