Monday, February 26, 2024

Meet Lindsey Pierce, MTSU SGA Presidential Candidate for 2015-16

Lindsey Pierce, junior behavioral and health sciences major, hopes to make history by becoming the fourth woman to hold the title of SGA president at MTSU.

If president, she wants to make a wider representation of SGA and reach more students.

“One main goal of mine is to connect the three main areas on MTSU’s campus,” she said in an email to Sidelines. “The student body, SGA and administration.”

She believes she has a good perspective because of her previous involvement with SGA. She has served as vice president for freshman council, senator at large, and this year serves in dual positions as secretary for the executive board and in-office secretary. She has also served in various committees and worked on several projects.

Her slogan is “Join the Lindsey Frenzy” and she hopes to win the new position in next week’s elections.

“I am ready to spread the word about SGA, reach out to more organizations and student groups, and promote the great things that come, and will come out of the organization.”

For more SGA election updates, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines and on Twitter at @MTSUSidelines

To contact news editor Max Smith, email newseditor@mtsusidelines.com

To contact Editor-in-Chief Meagan White, email editor@mtsusidelines.com