Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office Dismantles Methamphetamine Lab

The Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office charged three suspects with the making of methamphetamine at a Sulphur Springs Road home on Wednesday.

Joe Levinson, 25, Cody Randolph, 37, and Tabitha West, 30, were charged with initiating the production of methamphetamine.

Deputy Stephen Lewis obtained video surveillance of a man stealing GPS units from vehicles and identified Levinson as a suspect. Deputy Lewis then visited the home of Levinson and the other two suspects and discovered evidence of an active methamphetamine lab.

Narcotics Detective Curtis Brinkley investigated the scene, and The Tennessee Dangerous Drugs Task Force members dismantled the operation safely.

The three suspects were decontaminated by Rutherford County’s Emergency Medical Services Special Operations Response Team as well as the Rutherford County Fire and Rescue team.

Levinson, Randolph, and West are being held in a Rutherford County Adult Detention Center and are scheduled for a General Session Court hearing for the drug charges on November 17.

For more news follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines and on Twitter at @MTSUSidelines

To contact news editor Sarah Grace Taylor, email newseditor@mtsusidelines.com