Wednesday, February 1, 2023

TEMPT to host Travis Porter, Ying Yang Twins and more this fall

Photo courtesy of TEMPT

TEMPT night club is the go-to location for hip-hop and EDM shows in Murfreesboro. Located just off the downtown square, numerous artists frequent the space, and it’s a hot spot of entertainment for MTSU students.

This fall will be no different. The popular club has announced several shows in the coming months for a range of musical tastes — you can get your fill of middle school nostalgia or hear the latest rap jams. Mark your calendars and save up for tickets now.

This Saturday, Travis Porter will grace the stage with support from several touring and local DJs. The rapper, best known for hits such as “Ayy Ladies” is fresh off the release of his latest album, “285.” The show is 18 and up, and doors will open at 9 p.m.

On Friday, Sept. 17, 40 oz. Burrito, a popular touring Sublime tribute band, will appear at TEMPT. The group will perform all of your favorite 90s Sublime hits in a unique style. The show is 18 and up.

On Friday, Oct. 1, Ying Yang Twins will make their long-awaited return to the Boro. After a sold-out performance in fall of 2014, the early 2000s hip-hop mavens will headline another show, with help from local DJs. The show is 18 and up, and doors open at 9 p.m.

On Friday, Dec. 2, Southern rapper RITTZ will perform with Jarren Benton at TEMPT. The Georgia rapper will play popular hits as well as new tracks from his 2016 release “Top of the Line.” The show is 18 and up, and doors open at 9 p.m.

Tickets for events can be purchased both online and at the door. For more events and news about TEMPT night club, follow them on Facebook or keep an eye out for show posters on campus.

To contact Lifestyles Editor Olivia Ladd, email lifestyles@mtsusidelines.com.

For more updates, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines and on Twitter/Instagram at @Sidelines_Life.