Police: Three Arrested for Armed Robbery at Raiders Ridge

Early Monday morning, Murfreesboro Police responded to a call about an aggravated robbery involving a Jimmy John’s driver at Raiders Ridge apartments on Wenlon Drive where three suspects were later arrested, according to a police report.

Christopher Woods, 21, and Dominic Roberts, 19, were charged with aggravated robber. Westin Brantley, 20, was charged with conspiracy for aggravated robbery, according to the arrest report.

The responding officer had made contact with Neil Williams, 35, who stated that two black males robbed him at gunpoint after he made a delivery to apartment 2314 of Raiders Ridge at approximately 1 a.m.

According to the police report, Woods and Roberts stole $100 in cash from Williams and were armed with an Uzi and a pistol. Williams advised that one was approximately 5 feet, 10 inches tall, weighing around 160 pounds and wearing green sweatshirt and the other as being approximately 6 feet, one inch tall, weighing around 190 pounds and wearing gray sweatshirt and a bandanna over his face.

Officers visited apartment 2314 after Rutherford County K-9 units were unsuccessful in locating suspects. Upon their arrival, one officer walked around the back of the apartment and found $32 cash on the back porch. When officers knocked on the door they concluded that some of the individuals inside matched the description given by Williams.

Brantley, Woods and Roberts were arrested in the apartment at 3:30 a.m.

The three are scheduled to appear in court on December 8th.

For more community news updates follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines, and on Twitter at @Sidelines_News

To contact news editor Meagan White, email newseditor@mtsusidelines.com