Sunday, June 16, 2024

Do the ‘Time Warp Again’ at The Center for the Arts this weekend

Photo courtesy of The Center for the Arts

Story by Abigail Miller/ Contributing writer

The Murfreesboro Center for the Arts began a series of special midnight screenings of the cult classic “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” last Friday night, Oct. 21.

If you missed your chance last weekend, you can still go do the “time warp” this weekend, Oct. 28-29.

Thanks to local director Mathew Hayes Hunter, these screenings will be accompanied by a talented shadow cast of actors performing along with the film.

Screenings will be shown Friday and Saturday at midnight. Doors open at 11 p.m. both nights.

Tickets are $15 each and include a goody bag of props for audience members to use during the performance. Fans are encouraged to dress up as their favorite characters, but outside props are not allowed.

For more information visit The Center for the Arts’ website or call 615-904-2787.

To contact Lifestyles Editor Olivia Ladd email lifestyles@mtsusidelines.com.

For more updates, follow us at www.mtsusidelines.com, on Facebook at MTSU Sidelines and on Twitter/Instagram at @Sidelines_Life.